Digital Project Manager
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada .
full-time . July 28, 2022
full-time . July 28, 2022
As part of the POWER SHIFTER team, you will have access to some of the brightest minds in design, technology and strategy. You will work in an environment that values people, collaborating with team members, process and performance. We deliver brilliant digital solutions that put people first. We believe that organically fostering an environment based on equality, trust and transparency will generate great ideas.
Remote is ok for this position, but the ability to work predominately within PST is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We appreciate everyone who has taken the time to submit an application, but due to the high volume, we will only be contacting those who are successful in making it through to the next phase.
To drive delivery of projects in a lean and collaborative way, working equally as close with your teammates as our clients while contributing to the strength and development of the agency’s delivery process. Keeping projects on time & on budget.
- Collaborate with the project team (UI/UX designers, developers, content strategists, QA testers and data scientists) to identify the approach, deliverables, budget, schedule and tools to deliver projects successfully
- Coordinate activities for the project team, scheduling and facilitating meetings (i.e. kick-offs, internal/client demos, daily stand-ups), while ensuring tasks get completed
- Call out risks and remove obstacles enabling the team to do their job efficiently and effectively
- Develop, maintain and disseminate all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change request orders, schedules, budgets.
- Contribute to agency delivery processes, seeking always to further optimize how work gets done
- Support Client Strategy team ensuring financial and status reporting is accurate and on time.
- Maintain energy and excitement level of team while allowing them to self-organize and supporting them as a “servant leader”.
- Have fun!
- 3-5 years of experience managing digital projects within an agency or product development environment.
- Knowledge of web development, mobile development and software development.
- Skilled in owning project scope, workback schedules and budgets.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Principles and Scrum processes/methodology applied in the development of digital products or services.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple team members, leads and/or managers at one time.
- Be a great communicator, spoken and written, both individually and before groups. Command confidence in how you communicate.
- Willing to get hands dirty to get the job done.
- Ability to work directly with clients in our “Direct to Expert” environment.
- Be invested in your craft, making continuous investment in learning new techniques and tools to better yourself and the team.
- Competitive medical and dental benefit including a health spending account
- Extended long weekends during the summer
- Paid December holiday office closure
- An exciting and highly collaborative work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Continuous peer bonuses via Bonus.ly
- Your personal carbon footprint is offset via Carbon Neutral Club
We acknowledge that we live and work on the unceded territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), Sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh), Syilx tmixʷ (Okanagan), Nłeʔkepmx Tmíxʷ (Nlaka'pamux), Niitsítpiis-stahkoii ᖹᐟᒧᐧᐨᑯᐧ ᓴᐦᖾᐟ (Blackfoot / Niitsítapi ᖹᐟᒧᐧᒣᑯ) Nations. We are grateful for the opportunity to build our agency and communities on land that was cared for by these Nations.